How to Buy & Lead Times
Please order carefully.
- Check the product specification in our Product Spec Guide. Samples may be requested.
- Check the quantities. Ordering proper quantities is essential, as we cannot guarantee an exact match between batches. We recommend ordering 5-10% extra tiles.
- Check delivery requirements and delivery costs.
- Once production has begun, orders cannot be cancelled.
- There is a 3 sqm minimum order per colour glaze.
- Prices are subject to change without notice according to cost variations.
- All product prices quoted exclude the cost of delivery and taxes.
- VAT rate is 23%.
- We can arrange delivery anywhere in the world. Please contact us to request a freight quote.
- Tiles are packed in cardboard boxes, loaded on a protected and sealed pallet. Pallets are delivered on the pavement.
- Special packing for bespoke products must be quoted. Please contact us.
- Freight quotes are passed on at cost with a 15€ pallet charge per pallet used.
- Delivery terms are to be considered indicative. Eventual delivery delays do not entitle customers to claim indemnity.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your order.
- The balance is due before order released. The goods will be released immediately after the payment has been received and cleared in full.
Nearly every New Terracotta product is produced made to order. Our lead times vary from product to product and may also be extended at certain times of the year. Nevertheless, we try to follow these timelines:
- In-stock tiles: 1 week to ship.
- Made to order tiles: 4 to 5 weeks to ship.
- Custom designed tiles and pottery: quoted on an individual basis.
- Exceptionally large quantities: quoted on an individual basis. All lead times will be quoted on purchase order. Please contact us for stock checks.
TOLERANCE TO DIMENSIONS AND SHADES
- Tiles are referred to its nominal size, not its actual size. Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, dimensions are
approximate and may be subject to a degree of inaccuracy.
- The number of tiles supplied per square meter is approximate and depends upon the suggested grout joint.
- A possible variation in shades is considered as a particularity of such products. Tiles may exhibit variations from samples and within a shipped lot.
Please inquire us about custom developments.
- Custom projects are priced accordingly.
- Custom sizes are available for an additional charge.
- Custom glazes are subject to Run of Kiln, which may be up to 10% over original quantity.
Please order carefully as we cannot accept returns.
Please check your products carefully on delivery.
- Any problems with quality, quantity and kind of material supplied must be reported to NEW TERRACOTTA within 7 working days of receipt of the order.
- In case of claim the buyer should put the disputed material at NEW TERRACOTTA´s disposal for any defect checking. No claim will be accepted once the material has been installed.
- Damage caused by inappropriate installation, accident, misuse or improper maintenance is not covered by NEW TERRACOTTA products warranty.
- Variations in colour, shade, tonality, texture and crazing are inherent characteristics of NEW TERRACOTTA tiles and are not defects.
- Variations in facial dimensions and thickness will be allowed as per handcrafted products standards.
- Although NEW TERRACOTTA provides Installation and Maintenance guidelines, its liability is strictly limited to the supply of products.